Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dark Motherhood chronicles


Today I did not want to be a mother.
Today I did not want to be a wife.
Today I wish I never really got to know my in laws.
Today I did not want my knees to hurt from squatting colorful playgrounds and I really did not want this headache from a night of broken sleep. Oh, I had headaches before, believe me, I did. But Is a headache from staying up with my baby the same as the ones you get from a whole night partying? I don't know, but today I wanted to find out. 
Today I don't want to wear my old havaianas, today I want my high heels back (yes, the red ones, yes the silk ones!) I want my miniskirts back and the cleavage you disprove.
Today I don't want organic food, I want to skip lunch and get drunk with wine and olives.
Today I want to get into that jeep and travel again half the world. Today I want to dance.
Just dance (not "helping my baby to sleep" dance). 
Today I want to be naked, but sexy naked, not (I did not manage to put my clothes on yet naked).
Today I wanted to be carefree and light.
I want to walk barefooted and spend all my money in a massage.
Today I want to wear makeup, go to the movies, flirt the night away.
Today I want to make friends, toons of friends, and drink beer with them.
Today I want to swim, in the ocean.
Today I want to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment