Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Taking back my power

Taking back my power...

Nothing can give us power. As nothing can take power away from us.
We are power.
I have a very dear friend who is a healer,she does the reiki/ meditation/ holistic work but we actually meet.. Partying!
Dancing and drinking in a bar!
And for months this is how we related,we hang out together,in bars,discos,parties! Well,somehow... celebrating!
In between drinks she used to say "are you aware your are a goddess?" , I used to go out in my sexiest outfit so for a while there.. I thought she meant I was "hot"! Ahahhaha!
After some time I got to know she was doing healing and she got to know I am interested in "these things" and we would get together and meditate and celebrate and.. She would still often say it "you are a goddess" and would insist "have you told that to your girlfriends,have you become aware of your power?"
I started to realize what she is talking about.. I started to work,respect and treasure this divinity inside of me.
This is empowerment, for me it is the power that comes from finding myself,from giving value to myself and showing it to the world. No need to please, no need to ask for sorry for my opinion, no need to hide my looks or use them to be heard or noticed. 
Be me and love me. This is the power I have been finding inside. 
With no need for approval, the power to just be myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment